health & fitness
Page 1 of 1

Author:  monsco [ Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: health & fitness

A health fitness specialist would be someone like a personal trainer or group fitness leader. It's someone who works with people, teaching them how to exercise and how to improve their fitness levels. A physical therapist is more on the medical side. They typically work with people who are injured or have a condition that would require a physical therapy or rehab program. An athletic trainer would be a similar type job, would would require less medical training compared to a PT (but still a lot).

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group