masterstrack.com

The No. 1 site for masters track discussions

Login | Register

Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:17 am

Senior Masters Athlete

Looking for schedules so I can plan which weekends I need off from work. Anyone know if anything is out yet? Specifically looking for PA, NY, Northeast.... Thanks

Top Top

Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:48 am

Senior Masters Athlete

Here are the meets I've noted so far in the Northeast area...

The Philadelphia Masters have scheduled three in Glenn Mills Pa. -- 12/16, 1/13 and 2/ 10. (http://www.pmtf.net/7101.html)

The Metropolitan Association (New York) has lited 2 -- 12/23 and 12/28 at the New Balance T & F Center.

The New Jersey Association has scheduled the NJ Masters Championships at the Jersey City Armory for March 4th.

Top Top

Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:12 am

Master Masters Athlete

There will also be meets in the metro Washington, DC area -- one set run by the Potomac Valley Track Club at a facility in Arl;ington, VA (details will soon be posted at http://pvtc.org.

The others will be at the Prince George's Sports and Learning Complex adjacent to FedEx Field (where the Redskins play) just off the Capital Beltway in Landover, MD. At those meets, which will be on 12/16, 1/13, 1/27, and 2/3. These dates (as I understand it) are still somewhat tentative and should be checked at http://www.pgsportsandlearn.com/track.html at a later date (what's there now is still the 2006-07 schedule event though the link says it's for 2007-08).

The Sportsplex Masters USATF Eastern Regional Indoor Championships will be held at the Prince George's Sports and Learning Complex on Saturday, February 23, 2008.

At the PVTC meets in Arlington it is mostly running events (though I hear the shot put may be contested this year). At the PGSLC meets (including the Regional Championships) all events (this year including both the weight and superweight) will be contested.

Top Top

Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:25 pm

Master Masters Athlete

You can also check the usatfne.org website, look for indoor track. They keep the listing pretty current. Another place to look is massvelocity.org and go to the calendar section. I don't think it's been updated for 2007-2008 yet but it should be very soon.

Top Top
  Profile WWW