masterstrack.com

The No. 1 site for masters track discussions

Login | Register

Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:30 pm

Junior Masters Athlete

I'm interested in selling a new vaulting pole. Anyone interested?

DESCRIPTION: 11 ft. Skypole E-Z Plant Pole for 120 pounds or less.

PRICE: Asking $230 here and on craigslist (Charlotte, NC version).

DETAILS: According to the manufacturer, it's "developed to meet the needs of the H.S. vaulters who are struggling to vault on a conventional pole rated at their body weight. The E-Z Plant bends easier and returns more slowly than conventional poles to allow young vaulters to achieve proper body position through each stage of the vault."

CONDITION: Brand new. Sealed. With all labels attached. Retail is $280 not including shipping. So $230 is a great deal especially if you can pick it up.

SHIPPING: Shipping can run as high as $181. You can save if you can pick it up in Davidson, NC. Davidson is 30 minutes north of Charlotte. I'm near Davidson College. If you know of a cheap way to ship these, let me know. I would just charge you the actual shipping (plus the $230 of course). Cash for pick up. Paypal if I'm shipping it to you.

WHY AM I SELLING: I bought this vaulting pole in late 2002 when I competed in the Heptathlon and other Track & Field events. I intended to learn how to Pole Vault. I never ended up using it or even opening the shipping container.

Liz Fackelman
liz_fackelman@yahoo.com

Top Top

Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:21 pm

Senior Masters Athlete

Hi Liz, I suggest you also post this in the sales forum on my website: http://polevaultpower.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=10

For help with shipping poles, check out flyawaypoles.com. It looks like their site is down at the moment, but I'm sure it will be back up later.

Top Top
  Profile WWWYIM