masterstrack.com

The No. 1 site for masters track discussions

Login | Register

Wed May 09, 2012 7:14 am

Junior Masters Athlete

Good morning,

As some of you may know, a new privately-owned indoor track was opened this past season in Winston-Salem, NC. We had a Masters meet on February 18 that was attended by folks in the southeast region. The meet was admittedly small, as I didn't do a great job of getting the word out there.

For this coming season, I'm trying to get well ahead of the curve. There has even been discussion of hosting a SE Region USATF masters meet.

My thoughts are that we may host a masters meet in early January, one in early February, and then maybe even do the SE Region meet in early March.

My question is what the level of interest would be? Is three too many meets? Should we just do two this year?

You can respond to this forum or email me directly at craig@jdlcastlecorp.com. I would love to hear your feedback.

Top Top

Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:17 am

Junior Masters Athlete

We have solidified our schedule. We are hosting our first indoor masters meet of the season on Sunday, February 3. The second meet will be held on Sunday, March 3, and will be the USATF SE Regional Masters Meet. The meet information packet for the February meet is available online by going to the schedule page at www.jdlfasttrack.com. Registration will be through Direct Athletics and will open in mid December.

The meet information packet for the March 3 meet should be ready soon.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional information.

Top Top

Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:36 am

Junior Masters Athlete

The Fast Track Masters Challenge, set to be held on Sunday, February 3, is still open for registrations. Registration closes Tuesday, January 29 @ 5 pm. Registration is available on Direct Athletics. More information about the meet can be found at http://www.jdlfasttrack.com/images/feb3 ... llenge.pdf.

This facility will be the host of the 2015 USATF Masters Indoor Nationals. It is a great opportunity to get some reps on this state of the art track!

Top Top