masterstrack.com

The No. 1 site for masters track discussions

Login | Register

Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:24 pm

Master Masters Athlete

I have noticed as I check the entry status for Boston that it does not seem that as many people are signed up in comparison to last year. In my event and age group there are only 2 competitors so far! Come on men's hurdles age 55-59 ( and all events and ages), lets have some fun and fill the lanes! I have recently developed a little abdominal pop out but am going to live with it until after Boston. Nothing a little duct tape and a foam pad won't control although it is a bit uncomfortable! I would'nt miss this great meet for the world. Remember that as participants, we alone are responsible for the health and growth of Masters track so lets make the Indoor Nationals a successful event! OK... so that's my attempt at being a cheerleader but if you can possibly make it...please sign up and run at this fantastic and fun venue! Thanks also to Ken and Dave and masterstrack.com for being a recognizable point of contact for our sport. you guys do great work!

Top Top

Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:59 am

Senior Masters Athlete

As Bubba explained it to me, a lot of the Masters wait to sign up because they want to make sure they are healthy enough to compete. As you know it doesn't take much (injury-wise) to knock one of us ol' geezers out of a competition. I'd run the hurdles with you but I can't jump that high without a pole. I'm hopin' when I turn 60 and they lower them 3 more inches that I'll be able to get over them. Anyway, we'll see you at Boston! Later...........Mike

Top Top
  Profile WWW

Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:33 am

Senior Masters Athlete

Here's what the weather is going to be like this weekend
http://www.erh.noaa.gov/forecast/MapCli ... A&site=BOX

Top Top
  Profile WWW

Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:31 pm

Journeyman Masters Athlete

We have snow on the ground right now but it should melt quickly this week.....supposed to be a nice weekend. Friday in the 60's!

....Just a few more throws!

Top Top