masterstrack.com

The No. 1 site for masters track discussions

Login | Register

Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:08 am

Senior Masters Athlete

Minnesota Open and Masters Indoors has been announced, March 9th, 2014

Hey Gang!
The Minnesota USATF Indoor Open and Masters Championships date has been announced. We have a firm date of March 9th, 2014 for this event. The meet will be held at the University of Minnesota Field house. My goal is to get as many out of state Masters as possible to come and compete at our meet. This serves as a great warm up meet for Nationals so try to put it on your calendar. All indoor track and field events are contested at this meet
Last year (2013) Bubba Sparks competed at this meet and really put on a show. Everyone was very impressed with his performance. He's committed to attend again this year. My goal is to have many more athletes come and show the folks in Minnesota that all of us “Ol’ Geezers” can still compete.
Last year we had a small issue with online registration but we got that squared away and a process in place for this year. I will need to know what USATF association you belong to. When I have that I will contact our local association with that and they will open that up in their registration program. Granted, it’s a little funky but now that I know how it works I can get us all through it. Please contact me if you would like more information about the meet.
My goal is to get our meet here in Minnesota a “must go to” meet on the Masters Track and Field calendar. I’d like to get an idea how many might attend because I’ll have a lot of legwork to do for all of you before you get here. You can Reach me via email at vaultingeezer@yahoo.com. .

Top Top
  Profile WWW